.::BE MY ESCAPE::.


.::About Me::.
Me:James
Occupation:Musician, Pedal moddist and student
Main Instrument:Electric and Acoustic Guitar
Band:zeroGrAvItY(www.freewebs.com/zg06)



LAYOUT COPYRIGHTED BY RU @ RIOT-BLOGSPOT.COM, do not remove.
Friday, November 24, 2006

HEYA!

didnt post for awhile. hehe. was busy playing my new game. thanks leon. CAll of duty3 rocks man..

heh i enjoyed yesterday alot. haha. had a small party. played halo2 the WHOLE DAY!!!

Benjamin got owned big time. Rock on Aaron! heh. he kicked benjamin big time! Thanks for the presents!.

Ok enuff. yayness. new song(s)!

Chorus (home):

And ill come running, ill come running home
singing jesus(echo jesus)

And ill come running, ill come running home
singing jesus

And ill come running, ill come running homesinging jesus


Verse1(river of life):
River of life, you brought me there
filled my cup
cleansed me with the water
from the river of life
your blessings pour
overflowing in my life
jesus help me now
to spread your word


Chorus(all i want is you)

God of wonders(echo)
God of all(echo)
Praise be unto you(echo)
my god
All i want is you(echo)

I think thats all for now la. haha

thanks for the birthday wishes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home